Update billing info fault.

Cal Koray

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4485 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I don't know if this is just me, but for some reason, I cannot seem to update my billing information. And this is down to the fact that whenever I fill out the form to do so, it doesn't show some form of a "Save" button, could anyone elaborate on this matter please and throw me some answers? Being that LL seem to have kindly taken out the opportunity to send an actual support ticket in now.

here is info I have gathered

If you are doing business with Linden Lab and run into problems, first be sure that you are accessing the site via the current standard LL viewer.

Payment problems at LL

http://virtualoutworlding.blogspot.com/2011/05/gtf-model-and-how-to-treat-it-smart-way.html

here is their nunber for billingissues

Trouble Logging In? Billing Issues? Call Our Support Team Toll-Free. 

TKR

I have heard  complicated instructions on how to use firefox.  But your  best route may be to install the current viewer and use it for this action.  You don't have to keep using it.

I don't know that this is the problem you are meeting, but many people have had problems doing billing things with the web site  and with using other viewers.    it makes no sense but that is the info I have gotten from several sources.   You can also try the phone number 

TKR

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4485 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.