Having Problems Logging In. Can Anyone Help?

Guyver Cobalt

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm having some problems logging into SL today and i'm not sure whats wrong. when i log into the viewers i'm using which is singularity and kirstens S21 Build 7 it won't let me log in from the load screen. When i finish putting my name and password in the load screen either on last location or home is just frozen when its logging me in. I sat there for 10 minutes and figured something was wrong. I tried on both viewers, cleared cache and tried again, tried restarting the computer, and that still seems not to work either.

I'm not sure whats wrong but could anybody help me with this problem if they ever had this happen on their viewer while logging in?

I am suffering the same issue. I have seen this before though, and see that they have been doing some updates and rolling restarts.  Last time they did updates i had this same issue. Just give it a bit, try every so often and it will clear, if its hours and hours though, that would be a good time to file a ticket or peep in at the forums again to see if anythings changed.

Thats really weird. The old users of Sl with a first and last name can't log in but people with -whatever username- Resident can get in. To me that is really weird. I've never seen anything like that happen before since i started Sl last year in 2010. Hmm, Makes me curious on what LL is up to on the servers.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.