accidental leaving of group, I need to undo this as it involves land contributions

Rosalie Numbanumba

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4561 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi there myself & Jeepeter Chrome are married he is away for more than a week, I accidentally left our group when I thought I was clicking activate. My 512m2 was in the group, I see now this is not the case. Please urgent help required I see that the group is short 512m2 & I have 512m2 unassigned. I don't want my Husband to have to pay the difference.

7 answers to this question

Click your husband's profile. His group list is shown here. If you left the group less than 48 hours ago you should be able to joint it but do it fast because if there was only the two you in the group, then your husband remains the only member and the group is disbanded 48 hours after when there is only person left in it. Once it is disbanded, there is no way to reactivate it or create a new group with the same name.

I am sorry Rosalie, your group must have been disbanded due to lack of minimum 2 members after 48 hours. As I told you, there is no way to recreate the same group with the same name. If your land was owned by a private owner, try to talk with him and see if you can buy the land under your name. If it was a mainland plot, you may try to ask LL with no guarantee... I wish you the best of luck.

Open a support case here: https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

If you are Premium, starting a live chat at their opening hourse would be faster and more helpful:

https://support.secondlife.com/start-chat/

Please send me a personal message here (at the top of this screen, the little envelope icon) and tell me your group name. I will do a search inworld to see if it still appears.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4561 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.