Need fitness shirt made- 4,500 L

Ariella Languish

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4579 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone! I am looking for a Second Life clothing designer to help me with a shirt for a machinima project about fitness and meditation. 

1)  The shirt is a regular v-neck fitness shirt. It can be white or baby blue with a logo I will send you the logo that goes on the top left of the shirt (just a small logo). However, for the shirts I found on the SL Marketplace, they make the stomach look like it has abs. Or there is just weird lines around the breast. I just want a shirt that's a plain clothing texture with NO lines to accentuate the stomach, breasts, etc. The client is freaking out that my character looks too manly and I tried to buy like 3 shirts for her already. Is this possible to make? 
Picture 1.png
Here are some images of what the client DIDN'T like- see how it has abs and weird lines on the shirt accentuating muscle? We don't want any of that. I am decreasing the muscle on her arms but the chest lines look weird and that's my real struggle I need help with now and why I need a custom shirt. 
If you are interested in creating a fitness shirt that matches these parameters, you can either im Ariella Languish in SL or email Ariella@AriellaFurman.com
Thanks everyone! 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4579 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.