Small Build -- Looking for experienced serious builder.

Forever Khaos

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4564 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My store is a childrens store but i don't want to keep it all disney i'd like to incorporate a little grunge but not too much still bright colors but I want the build to be floating on balloons.

http://spudgunfilms.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/balloonsup.jpg

The building it's self I want to be medium sized with an upstairs and downstairs I'm pretty open to how this is as long as it fits in appropriately with the floating balloons which would be the most important part of this whole build. 

Color Scheme http://www.colourlovers.com/palette/1588370/LoveIsntUnnoticed%E2%99%A5

The outside I want to be very similar to the store reek as in the outside of the store has no ground just straight sky with possibly a cloud as the base. Floating clouds that are at eye level but a giant invisible prim/dome so that you will not fall out. 

Also possible small shops/kiosks that can be rezzed out and recolored/modified if possible. Please let me know if this is something you think you can do. 

My time frame will be about 3-4 weeks in which I'm willing to do in either a 1/3rd draw schedule or half up front and half upon completion (contingent of course upon final payment) in which i would like the right to move the objects or to be able to purchase. 

Prim Counts anywhere between 937 to 3750 of course i want to stay as low in prim count as possible.
As this is a relatively small but detailed build I understand that it will be costly and I will pay for the quality of my work, as it is a new store I'd definitely like to negotiate prices. Please contact me inworld via NC if I'm not online/Facebook name is (forever-prissy monday) or through IM's for further discussion. 

Thank You,
Forever Khaos

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4564 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.