SUBMITTING LIVE EVENTS

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4487 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I would like to make two suggestions regarding submitting LIVE EVENTS.  One, I would like to see the 24 hour waiting period removed and reset to one hour because being an entertainer and club owner myself, there are times when as my schedule permits, I would like to hold an Open Mic or put on a show at my own place.  But with this 24 hour waiting period, it can't be done.  I know there must be other venue owners who would like to post an event for this reason, as well as if the performer has to cancel and they have found a substitute....if they have the one hour waiting period, they can edit their notice like we used to do before.

Secondly, there should be an option to Edit or Delete a Live Event notice.  Many times the landmark is wrong and we can't even correct it....Consequently, people go to shows listed and there is nothing there....If we were able to update or delete this event, it would save alot of trouble for alot of SL residents.

• 3 months later...

We need to have changes made to how events are listed and also the ability to edit events posted. There are always changes with schedules due to RL demands and then there are Landmark changes. I recently moved my music venue and tried to edit my event listings and could not even get access to them to make such changes. Please allow us more access to our own listings. We should have direct access to those listings we have personally posted so that in the event there needs to be a change we can quickly make it. This will save frustration on many and at the same time increase the enjoyment experience overall for Second LIfe.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4487 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.