Professional SL Landscape Architect wanted for SL Antebellum home project

Rutherford Beresford

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4597 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Greetings!

My name is Rutherford Beresford and I own a recently constructed SL recreation of the RL Louisiana plantation home called Houmas House.  The house sits in the middle of its own homestead SIM.  Construction on the house is complete.  The interior is presently in the midst of being decorated.  Every detail of this project has been in keeping with recreating as much of the RL version of the plantation as possible.  The floorplan is exact.  Furnishings in each room are similar.  What's missing, up to now, however, is the grounds and the landscaping.

I have a budget of approximately 1,000 prims to use to complete the construction of the grounds, including the gardens, fountains, trees, walkways, sitting areas, etc... again, trying to recreate as much of the look and feel of the RL plantation as possible.

If you'd like to see a bit of the RL home and surrounding grounds and garden, point your Internet browser to this site...  http://www.houmashouse.com/gardens.htm

Having said all that, what I'm looking for is an individual who is as passionate about their work as I am about this project.  I'm looking for a professional SL landscape architect who can recreate as much of the grounds and gardens of the RL house as is reasonably possible in SL.  I know this no small request and I'm prepared to compensate the right person appropriately for their time and efforts.

If this sounds like a project in which you'd be interested, either send me an IM in-world, or drop me a note, via email, to rutherford.beresford@gmail.com.

Warmest regards,

Ruthersford Beresford

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4597 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.