Looking for live performers new to SL!

Brene Durant

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4049 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My name is Brene Wilson (SL default name: Brene Durant) I am a live musician/singer thats been in sl since 2006 and just opened my own small place called Brene's Pub. I want to start hosting more concerts soon. So if you are a live musician/singer thats new to SL or looking to get into the SL music scene and need a place to start out at, please get in touch. I am looking to do multi-bill concerts of 3 or 4 acts (30mins sets each). If you need help with setting up to stream I can help with that also. The club will soon have it's own stream so you can use it if you don't have one. These will be tips only concerts but will be a good way to get performing experience in SL.

If you're interested or know any acts that would be please IM me inworld: BRENE DURANT or check out Brene's Pub here:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Minchau/11/232/67

• 1 year later...

Hi Brene,

My name is Noah Peterson.  I'm brand new to SL.  Had a buddy tell me about it.  I haven't figured out how to do much of anything yet.  I came on here because I am a sax/loop artist in real life and heard there were some cool performance opportunities.  I'd love to do some shows for you, but I would need some help getting things set up.

Noah

www.noahpeterson.com

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4049 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.