Looking for a Market Manager | Paid Weekly

Hawkeye Foxtrot

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4565 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hawkeye Estates are a small to medium business and they are looking for staff!

The business was setup by Hawkeye Foxtrot and Warwick Simondsen in late July 2011. They wanted to setup this business to help people of second life find a piece of land to call "Home".

Marketing Manager

We are searching for hard working, dependable person to be the marketing and advertising representative of our company. Please only apply if you plan on being dependable and to plan on working with new ideas. People with marketing and advertising experience inside of second life are encouraged to apply, but will consider someone without experience as well, as long as they are willing to learn.

Payment will start at L$300 and rise based on time and experience

Please IM Hawkeye Foxtrot if your interested.

• 2 months later...

Contact steveEkatos Resident expert marketer in sl intial setup is is alwas 20k for setup and 10k a week after that for maintence contact me for more details about what you get with my company. I have helped many business's in second life that are doing very well. You need experience contact me but for 300 lindens will be hard to find someone and if you do find someone they arent experience in my opinion will be wasting your time.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4565 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.