Quiero quitar una subasta antes de que termine,como lo hago?

Heria

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4671 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

1 answer to this question

Me temo que no puedes cancelar una puja. Hay más info aqui http://usd.auctions.secondlife.com/faq#problems1

What if I bid in an auction and realize I have made a mistake?

Please bid carefully. We are typically not able to cancel a bid in an active auction. If you have made an error in bidding, please submit a ticket through the Support Portal at Second Life Support. Please include the name of the auction and explain the assistance needed. We will address the issue as soon as possible, which may be after the auction ends.

If you win an auction and are unable or unwilling to pay for land bought in auction, you may be charged a restocking fee of US$100 (L$8000 for L$ auctions). Please note that more than two defaulted auctions may result in a loss of bidding status.

Esto viene a decir que normalmente no cancelan una puja. Si has cometido algún error pujando tienes que enviar un ticket a soporte. Tienes que incluir el nombre de la subasta y explicar el motivo por el que necesitas ayuda, contestarán lo antes posible aunque podría ser después de que la subasta finalice.
Si ganas y no puedes pagar, te podrian cobrar 100$. Si cometes más de dos impagos podrían bloquearte la opción para pujar.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4671 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.