Entire homestead up for sale

Richie Kanto

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4642 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have an entire homestead available; you won't have to share with anyone else. Beautiful landscaping and full estate manager rights included. No neighbors to complain about how you use your land. As good as owning your own homestead but without the requirement that you own a full estate first or even that you be a premium member.

Estate manager rights means you can:

Raise/lower and/or texture the terrain

Use debug tools to check script resource usage or physic collision issues

Reset the SIM anytime you want

Adjust the sun position - you can make it sunset all the time!

Sim-wide ban, or set adult only, payment info on file only, ect

Paypal accepted or 33000 lindens per month paid in world. *Weekly rate also available (7650L per week or $31.25 via paypal) . For less than $4.50 USD per day you can own your own homestead here in Second Life!

**Note: For a limited time I'm reducing the purchase price by 10%. Use the land purchase button to purchase the land then contact me and let me know you saw the ad here and I'll refund 10% of the purchase price back to you. This deal is for a limited time only and makes your purchase price + first week's maintenance less than 7,000L$.

This is a great deal if you'd otherwise have to pay VAT or don't own a full estate private SIM. No requirement to be a premium member. Sellers have been doing business in SL for a combined total of over 5 years, so you can rest easy knowing what you buy today will still be here tomorrow and you'll still be dealing with the same landlord into the future.  

Contact Richie Kanto or Teagan Parnas if interested or need details.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bed%20of%20Roses/133/8​2/25

Snapshot _ Bed of Roses_PNG.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4642 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.