Help lol ^^

LadyMH

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4705 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi... I'm LadyMH... I'm new in SL..and also new to games like SL.. so I'm a bit clueless in what we can do in SL...

So.. If there's anyone is kind enough to give me a guidethrough.. or make friends with me.. I'll really appreciate it ^^

Thanks..

XOXO LadyMH

When I first started I liked to:

• Take lots of the free classes found in search/events/education
  • Check out social events that specifically mentioned new residents (search/events)
  • Go to NCI locations...particularly the Kuula location.  NCI also has a newcomers group to chat and ask questions I think. Caledon Oxbridge Help Center is also good.
  • Because I didnt have any lindens I would use search to find money trees and camping spots (not many of these still left around but still a few).  Finding games and contests in Search/Events that gave linden as prizes also helped fill my pockets a bit
  • I also liked Lucky Chairs for the free clothes; search groups for Lucky Chairs and join one that has the most members.  The members can help you with getting started finding favorites.
  • Many RL activites are present in SL.  So you could search topics that are of RL interest and see what comes up

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4705 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.