Sign in to follow this  
Candi Renfew

Can i paint the nose in a different window in photoshop and put it on template?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3293 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

it is indeed possible to "make a nose" in any gfx editing program and add it to your avatar as a tattoo layer in order to change the appearance of the skin/avatar, but to make it match the existing skin and look good is hard and i bet it's not worth the time, money and energy invested. i would try a different skin; there must be thousands and thousands available - surely there must be a nose to your taste among them. :matte-motes-nerdy:

not sure what you mean by "in a different window", but any graphics need to be imported into sl before you can apply it to something your avatar then wears. each upload costs 10 L$.

i am sure others can add links to tutorials, but if you've already seen some and they are hard i doubt any others will be easier. sl's skin creators are immensely talented, and perhaps some of the most patient creators of all here :matte-motes-nerdy:

add info/comments to your post by using options > edit.

1 answer to this question

it is indeed possible to "make a nose" in any gfx editing program and add it to your avatar as a tattoo layer in order to change the appearance of the skin/avatar, but to make it match the existing skin and look good is hard and i bet it's not worth the time, money and energy invested. i would try a different skin; there must be thousands and thousands available - surely there must be a nose to your taste among them. :matte-motes-nerdy:

not sure what you mean by "in a different window", but any graphics need to be imported into sl before you can apply it to something your avatar then wears. each upload costs 10 L$.

i am sure others can add links to tutorials, but if you've already seen some and they are hard i doubt any others will be easier. sl's skin creators are immensely talented, and perhaps some of the most patient creators of all here :matte-motes-nerdy:

add info/comments to your post by using options > edit.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3293 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.