If I sell Lindens, does it go to my bank account via my credit card information?

Orion Christos

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4580 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Wanting to sell the lindens I have for US$. I have my credit card registered from buying lindens and is current. When I sell the lindens, will it go into my bank account via my credit card information? How long does it take? etc etc.

Adding a 2nd part to this.

Do I have to have a Paypall account for it? I currently just use my credit card information. When I apply the account credit from my SL account after selling, will it go to my credit card/bank account?

3 answers to this question

When you sell Lindens, they go to your Second Life account. You may choose to transfer them to Paypal afterwards. The process is instantaneaous:

"You have sold L$5,000 for a total of US$18.78 using LindeX™. Your Second Life account will be credited the net proceeds.

Please note the following:

• The Account credit (in USD) will be added to your Second Life account balance and remain indefinitely on the Second Life account until used.
  • You may use this USD credit to pay for account fees (membership, land tier) or LindeX™ orders.
  • Your Account credit will always be charged to the maximum amount possible before we bill any of your actual payment methods.
  • You may withdraw this credit balance (called "processing credit") to a PayPal account."

"

LindeX™ Exchange: Process Credit

Net proceeds from your sales of Linden Dollars remain as credit on your Second Life account, and this credit is automatically applied to your account fees as described here. If you do not wish to apply your Linden Dollar sales proceeds to your fees, you may process this portion of your account credit to a payment to you. Note that you may only process credit du e to net proceeds from sales of Linden Dollars. Purchases of account credits and credits due to gift codes or other promotional account credits are nonrefundable, and may not be processed as a payment to you.

You must be in full compliance with our Terms of Service to receive any payment through the credit payment process. This includes, without limitation, the requirement to have accurate and complete registration information, including verifiable billing information.

How long does it take to process credits?

LindeX processing can take 0-5 business days* if they're through Paypal.

It's alway best to have a Paypal account set up or Second life and have your money second life L$ coming out of and going in to there, and set your self a limit. As you will find your self spending too much money in this world. And you will be charge to send money to your credit card..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4580 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.