Re: SLDJ promotion thread.

Akko Yoshikawa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4649 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am Second Life DJ in the inworld. I like to listen to Mix of a person all over the world.
Please contribute if you are SLDJ or dance music freak. YouTUbe, SoundCloud,MySpace ....
I also do promotion here. You also must announce the work freely. Is such a thread good?

I am doing SLDJ in Japan. I hope that I will play for your club or party. 

DJ_AKKO_YT.jpg

If my DJing is necessary in your club. Please do IM to 'Akko Yoshikawa' .I promise happy time. Usual DJing and the video of YouTube are different. No how for the short composition to tie. DJing is extremely smooth. It is Mix to the sample for the understanding of my DJ style. Tech House, Progressive House, and Beach House . They are composed at time. I value selection. It is necessary for the preparation for several hours. I am always considering the idea of new DJing.

Beach House

Tech House

Swing House

HacCo (Every Monday, PDT 07:30am - 09:30am)
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Korfield/245/93/501

SECOND LIFE DJ - Beach House

SECOND LIFE DJ - Tech House

SECOND LIFE DJ - Swing House

If my DJing is necessary in your club. Please do IM to 'Akko Yoshikawa' .I promise happy time. Usual DJing and the video of YouTube are different. No how for the short composition to tie. DJing is extremely smooth. It is Mix to the sample for the understanding of my DJ style. Tech House, Progressive House, and Beach House . They are composed at time. I value selection. It is necessary for the preparation for several hours. I am always considering the idea of new DJing.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4649 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.