Error Connecting to Second Life Software Servers

Spyed

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4661 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

[Edit] Restarting the application isn't helping. 

I keep getting "Connecting to Server. Try 1" and it repeats for 5 times and then it closes. It wont do anything else, plus when i restart the computer the problem presists. 

http://i51.tinypic.com/vgj39d.png

Proof

[Edit] RESTARTING the program Will Not help. Same errors, Btw this is a new laptop and great graphics, works on ALL games i have on PC. Irony, Not SL.

Do you have windows and which windows?  Could you put a little bit about your operating system here.

Also, that is a crash logger and shouldn't repeat like that?  However, once crash logger is sent, you can still try to log on to SL even after your crash logger is sent.  I do, and when crash logger is sent, SL works better.

But something about your OS is needed to help figure out what is going on. 

Toshiba Satellite, I never heard of that so had to google it. 

If this it in the link below?  Very good price, btw!

What is the graphics card in it?  Also, there is a support number here in the link at the top of the page.  Can you call to get specs on cooling system.  I suspect with that low of a price for a laptop, perhaps inadequate cooling system for a program like SL... but that's only a maybe?  Call and ask this number in the link and ask if they know if this laptop can support a program like SL.  That's all I can think of until someone else comes along and may have some advice for you. 

http://www.toshibadirect.com/td/b2c/ebtext.to?page=special_offers&src=MAXG&cm_mmc=SEM_Direct_Google&gclid=CPzdrKmmlqoCFRVggwodDV09xA

There is a technical support forum in that link you provided; just under where it says technical support.  Go there and ask some questions.

Also, what viewer do you have?  (Some viewers are going to become obsolete, could be as soon as August of this year, so you really do need to get the correct viewer working.)

I have no answers for you as I don't run a laptop.  My best advice is to go premium for one month and that way you can connect to live chat and get all the answers you need to get SL and the correct viewer set up.  There is no free LL supported advice here; for LL supported advice, you need to go premium.  After you get SL working within one month on premium, I think you can cancel after that if you don't need premium any longer.

The only other thing you can do is wait until someone comes along who might know something about this problem, but try your support section forum for your laptop and see if you can get any advice. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4661 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.