how do you hide/unhide on viewer 2?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

it used to be that you could easily click a button and temporarily "hide" from friends, if you wanted some privacy for a bit. but now all i see is "block/unblock", which is not the same thing at all! is there a way to hide/unhide? or did that go away with the switch from viewer 1 to viewer 2?

thank you :)

All I can think of it to set yourself on busy under the ME area.  You need to change the duration of your busy period thru preferences, however.  I only have my busy mode set at about 5 mins.  It goes higher but how much higher or longer you can stay in busy mode, I have no idea? 

Also if you want to hide your avatar, you can take off your shape and become a cloud, but your tag would still show.  I don't know if unchecking the show tags button takes the tag away from someone's viewer?  I can get rid of tags that appear over our heads, but I have no idea if others can still see the tag over my head when I do this?  When there are a lot of avatars, it is good to be able to remove the tags over the heads of the avatars because it's too much getting in the way of the view or scenics. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.