Manager for Hire!

Nathen Beverly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4659 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Ya'll, 

I am Nathen Beverly I have been in secondlife since 2008' currently I quit my long term job due to the lack of acceptance my boss and employees showed me. So I am starting fresh, and I am trying to apply for every management job that I see but every single time I am turned down. So I decided to put up a post here on the forums. I am extreamly skilled in a whole bunch of management eras. If it be... 

General Managing: Where I simply go around managing local chat, making the parcel/sim presentable for any future guests, as well as manage the finacial part of buiesness such as payroll, monthly & weekly spending, and profitable recording. 

Property Managing: I have managed several buisness that require property management. I consider myself a professional when it comes time for rentals. I have rented everything from a small 1/8 of a sim, to a full sim in very little time. 

Lag Managing: This is rather new to me, I know exactly what Lag is but finding the sorce of glitches, and horses/breedables running off the sim in a mere second is rather new. Its rather difficult and a process to go through and elimintate possible lagging objects. But after time the parcel clears up, and guests as well as the employees happier. 

As far as pay goes, I don't expect too much but enough to afford land and food for my breedables. This will be worked out as soon as an application is filled out and returned to you. 

Managaging Anything is truley my SL Dream! 

P.S. Contact me inworld, 95% of the time my instant messages cap so if you send an offline you will be better off sending a notecard or commenting below! :) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4659 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.