I had baught a bunch of stuff, when I tried to go in world to claim my stuff I cashed now can't get

Zaikameriu Ichtama

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4684 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I had baught a bunch of stuff on Market place, and when I tried to claim them in world I crashed now when I go on I don't get a notice that I baught any thing even though my money is gone and I got an e-mail confermation report of my purches. It's not in my inventory it's not in my objects or ANY where cause I never got a chance to accept my items cause I crashed. How can I get my stuff when this happens?

2 answers to this question

Send a notecard to the merchants explaining you crashed when your itemps were delivered and ask politely for redelivery.

You should avoid to fill your cart on the marketplace. Too many items bought at the same time cause too many delivery failures. Buy your stuff one by one, and also make sure you are online, not away or busy, when you purchase on the marketplace.

ETA: go to your markeplace order history and copy/paste your transactions numbers in the notecards you send to the sellers.

• Like 1

or,

You can submit a support ticket and the Linden Lab Customer Support will re-deliver the items to you.

https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

When you create the case choose Marketplace as the type then Failed Marketplace Delivery.

Don't forget to include the SLM order numbers in your report so that the support staff can quickly pick out your orders.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4684 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.