Looking to hire Scirpter as both as a teacher and for projects that might end up on the marketplace

Posted (edited)

Looking for a Scripter who is willing to teach and script for and with someone with the memory of a goldfish who is willing to learn more then just the basics of LSL.

below are some of the heavily suggested requirements:

• willing to work on commission based projects that might end up on marketplace (most projects will be sold with no modify scripts and all projects will be properly credited and might have a percent of revenue, given the marketplace has such a feature)
  • preferably have an advanced understanding of (but may not be limited to) LSL
  • logs in regularly (at least once per week)
  • can put up with an incomprehensible amounts of clueless-ness
  • willing to be a mentor and be an acquaintance of one such as I
  • willing to script in full perm scripts with comprehensible annotations (so that I might learn from them)
  • take commissions for full perm annotated scripts from someone on a budget (prices will be fair and negotiated based on a per project basis)
  • pricing for each script must be discussed in advance when commissioning for a script as well as payment will be in advance
  • be willing to bring ideas and features to light when commissioning for a script (who knows maybe you have thought of something that might fit well)
  • able to recreate existing works in our own style
  • have some semblance of a grasp on legalities surrounding: selling, creating, modifying, and the distributing of scripts and scripted objects
  • be willing to respect each others boundaries
  • be ready and willing to act accordingly as a professional would
  • be willing to rework and update already established scripts you/we work on
  • a bit of back and forth to get scripts working the way I desire as well as updates in case a script needs work

for further information contact me in world. I get IM's via email so do not worry about the message cap. also my hours very but usually I'm awake daytime USA and log in almost daily. or post here whatever strikes your fancy, btw my account is old 01/24/2008 (16 years 3 months; 5947 days) I don't know why the forums don't reflect the age

Edited by Drippin Folland