Looking for friends! RP partners! Someone to stand with while I rummage through the depths of my inventory!

Fox Rowley

Hey! I'm Fox. 

I am a long time user (my first av is over 17 years old! CRAZY.) who plays kind of part time at this point. I have a busy RL and although I would like to spend more time on SL, unfortunately I don't always have much time for it. 

I'd really like to find people who are okay with this aspect - and okay with the fact that I might not always be available or that if I am online, I might just need some time to focus on making an outfit or something. SL is a creative outlet for me and it relives a lot of stress. 

With that being said though, it would be great to have someone to chat with shop with, role play with (of the clean variety, I am taken IRL and the days of virtual debauchery are now over, lol) explore and create with! 

I most often use a female character (and am female IRL) but sometimes I use a male, and am interested in using fantasy characters as well.

I am EST and typically on in the evenings.

Let me know if you are interested in getting to know each other! 

Edited by Fox Rowley
More info
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Star Bunny said:

I left you a message inworld as I wasn't sure if I should reach out in the game or the forums, but yeah, sounds like we could be pretty cool friends. Got quite a bit in common :D

I will be online in like an hour probably, around 7pm EST!

Heyo! I'd be more than happy to check shops together and to chat/hang out! Or even RP, even though I've yet to delve into that when it comes to SL. 

I'm still very new to SL, but am gradually learning. So as long as you're cool with that then so am I! I as well really love making avatars, and I currently only have my female avatar. Though, I am planning to make male avatars as well sometime. Also planning on making a more androgynous one to have at least one avatar to represent myself more. ^^ 

But that's for in the future x'D

Edited by Hyllun

2 hours ago, Hyllun said:

Heyo! I'd be more than happy to check shops together and to chat/hang out! Or even RP, even though I've yet to delve into that when it comes to SL. 

I'm still very new to SL, but am gradually learning. So as long as you're cool with that then so am I! I as well really love making avatars, and I currently only have my female avatar. Though, I am planning to make male avatars as well sometime. Also planning on making a more androgynous one to have at least one avatar to represent myself more. ^^ 

But that's for in the future x'D

Would love to say hi in world! [:

18 hours ago, Cristiano Midnight said:

21 year old account here. I am always down for new friends and experiences. I am in ET in the US. Would love to get to know you :)

21 years, holy smokes, that is amazing. 

On 4/12/2024 at 2:07 PM, Luz Silverfall said:

Hey Fox :)

I also have an old account.

I started playing sl more than 10 years ago.

If you wanna be friends you can add me in sl :)

my username is

luz.silverfall

Have a nice day !

LuZ

Hi Luz! Would be happy to say hi in world if you'd like.

• Thanks 1