Looking for a perfect second life with u

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 93 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey I'm Djdave (Barbiefriend) im 26 years old and single, glad to meet you! I like to be in ls to make friends, but also to have adventures . I'm really looking forward to meet you, you can also write me and we can talk about everything. i'm also a musician and aspiring producer and produce, edm, pop and filmmusic for videos. 

in sl i am looking for friends to dance, hangout or just to have a great time, but also i am looking for a sl relationship,

with someone I can spend every second in sl, to build a perfect second life and even start a sl family and to share joy and love for each other .

I am an aspiring Dj, ingame, I love to dance and also do exploration. I also have some interests

like linguistics, science, music, watching movies and composing music. 

So im looking for a female around 20 to 35 or even 38 to date in sl.

So if u're good looking or even sexy with a good heart and soul in sl than u could be the right one.  The country isnt important... even i n sl 😉 

Its not important also to me how much u earn or something. We'll  always help each other☺️

I am online every day. From Monday to Friday from 14:30 to 23:00 German time (sometimes earlyer)

and Saturday to Sunday I am always available.

So if u're interessted dm me or send a notecard ingame to Djdave or Barbiefriend and we can arrange a date in sl☺️

thanks 

Edited by Barbiefriend

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 93 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.