Firestorm building help!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 92 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,  I am hoping someone might have an answer, I'm going crazy trying to decorate a house with firestorm! I've been on SL for years but I've only ever used Black Dragon which you cant anymore with no RLV.  So I'm trying to use Firestorm which I hear is good for building. The problem I'm having is I'm used to "editing" a prim or collection of prims from my inventory before placing it. That way I can click on it easier and find all the pieces if I need to move it after placing. As long as the editor is open I still have full control of all the prims before I commit. I can't see any option for that with firestorm. I have to place the prim first, THEN edit. If it's a whole package of prims I need to click each one. If I try to edit/click and drag I end up with selections I don't need. I'm trying to see if there is a better way or maybe something I'm missing? Any help or insight is greatly appreciated, thank yoU!!

Edited by Daysees

I've since discovered I can "edit" another object which brings up the edit window and then I move the stuff from my inventory and it stays in edit mode. I would have deleted this post but I cant. :/ 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 92 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.