Mesh Clothing Issues on Import from Marvelous Designer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 100 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey everyone,

I'm currently attempting to learn to use Marvelous Designer to make mesh clothing for Second Life. I've got my first piece completed and uploaded to SL, but on import a piece of the mesh is acting a bit funny. I've attached an image from the piece in Blender 2.79 (where I exported from) and in SL.

It almost looks like the "hem" piece (pink part in the blender image) is losing it's relationship somehow to the clothing piece. However, when I went in to edit mode (thinking maybe it was my shape), it started looking better (not quite perfect.)

Would this be something I would solve with a different shape, better weight painting (admittedly I'm using rather quick and automatic weight transfer from The Mighty Ginkgo's dev kit), retopology, or is this an issue with using Marvelous Designer itself? Any advice given would be greatly appreciated- I'm still scouring the forums and other tutorials for advice as well, as I'm still learning and this piece is just part of that process :D

Thank you!

NB: The hem piece is two pieces of fabric, and I did use the "Superimpose (Over)" option to get them to settle properly in MD. 

import issue.png

import issue in blender.png

import issue in edit appearance.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 100 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.