SOLD THANK YOU

Braelynn Noelle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 166 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Braelynn Noelle changed the title to Flash sale - Snow on protected water $800

It's an interesting parcel. I need like 100 more prims though lol. No abandoned in this region and nothing for sale. It's the only Linden Protected creek I've seen so far. Although in some spots it's hella deep, but not wide enough to be a river IMHO. Maybe there are others but I don't remember seeing any. Just over a bit is an SLRR and Linden road tightly intertwined, i haven't noticed that anywhere else before either.

So I put a free boat rezzer there, if you want to explore (it's a really cool area to explore). So you rez a boat and slide down the side of the snow bank into the water {{SPLASH}}

I hope I can find a guinea pig to test the rezzer and make sure it works for ordinary folk who are not in the land group. I just think it's a really cool place inSL to explore, so have fun if you dare. I put up a house there and furnished it thinking of renting it out as a weekly vacation spot, but there's only 10 or so prims remaining so I'll likely have to wait until some land opens up in this region to do a rental.

Snapshot _ Protected Land, Skari (177, 243, 81) - General-3.png

Snapshot _ Protected Land, Ohno (131, 81, 81) - General-2.png

Snapshot _ Protected Land, Ohno (131, 81, 81) - General.png

Snapshot _ Free Boat Rez Snow River Tour, Skari (249, 238, 92) .png

Edited by CossetteAlarie
splash + it's not it

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 166 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.