You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 155 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This is a position for performers (live/dj music or comedy) who would like to go solo in a bar/game environment.  Scheduling is very flexible.  I can teach you to DJ (for free!) if you are interested.  URL is supplied unless you want to use your own.  Payment is purely tip based.  Come check us out!  

Thank you for your interest.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mogville/222/166/21

moogys bar enroll.png

Would you need security?

I would be happy to help out either a mix of security with powers(kick, ban, mute etc) and some roleplay like keeping an eye on things, enforcing rules and reporting people either LL or host/mangment 

or simple just do the roleplay stuff no powers nescessary if you don't trust me

Could even extened it to your other moggy businesses, I can wear a nice bouncer style suit or a full on security uniform of course I wouldnt have any weapons or if I did it would be roleplay only, happy to be paid in tips

let me know what you think.

21 hours ago, Blane Yalin said:

Would you need security?

I would be happy to help out either a mix of security with powers(kick, ban, mute etc) and some roleplay like keeping an eye on things, enforcing rules and reporting people either LL or host/mangment 

Could even extened it to your other moggy businesses, I can wear a nice bouncer style suit or a full on security uniform of course I wouldnt have any weapons or if I did it would be roleplay only, happy to be paid in tips

Hi Blane!

I love your idea.  Right now we aren't looking for security.  I am going to keep you in mind for when we get more traffic.  In the meantime, if you'd like to come by and get familiar with the land and staff, by all means!  I encourage your RP

:P

On 12/5/2023 at 3:05 PM, Blane Yalin said:

Would you need security?

Hi Blane!  

I have thought about your idea a lot, and have decided that the island SHOULD go more for the RP route.

Here is a link to my RP forum post and a LM link to our town if you are still interested.

Mogville RP

Mogville LM

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 155 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.