Why my tent for sale in the marketplace is rated as an adult automatically? What can I do about it?

Lisalove Davi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4688 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am sorry for the missing text .. my fault..  I just started my shop in the marketplace and this is all new.. the tent I'm referring to is my first experimental item for sale and yesterday I was trying for hours to change it from adult to general.

I erased keywords like master, slave , Gor etc.. and it didn't seem to work.. today it worked.. I don't understand..

Anyway thank you very much for your answering bee, I wish you well :)

1 answer to this question

most likely a keyword triggering this, but it's impossible to know what word it is unless you provide a little more info. i could see only one listing under your name and that tent was not marked adult. did you already fix this or did you remove the listing in question?

your post has no text. if you are using ie9, click the torn page icon by the address bar to make it work with these forums and then edit your post (options > edit) to add info.

eta: oh, no reason to apologize! it's the way this forum software works - or doesn't work :P

yes, those words will definitely trigger an adult rating. it's been a while since i listed something adult, so i can't really remember if it would automatically show up as it should after changing the keywords or if it needed some linden approving it. perhaps someone else reading this knows.

wishing you a pleasant sunday :matte-motes-smile:

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4688 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.