Looking for a friend or two with similar interests.

Saffie Nightingale

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there, i am UK based . I am looking to meet people (Id prefer female but open to all) to hang out with and go on adventures. I love boating and flying, and I have just joined Briarwood stables snd am learning horse riding. I also fly with the sky pirates and sail with a number of groups.  Despite being a member of several communities i have not met anyone who socialize outside of group events. I have my own homestead with a very vintage/magical theme, so if you like harry potter type things that would be awesome.  Id like to meet people who would like to hang out, go shopping, have adventures and general funzies. I really dont mind if you are new or an old hand in SL as long as your nice, kind and friendly.

Edited by Wytchwolfy
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi! I'm from the Netherlands :3 I LOVE Harry Potter and anything magical :3 a bit of a unicorn enthusiast but I also love spooky things :P I'd love to have someone to hang out with in SL, feel free to hit me up ^^ I already know of a few cool places but I never say no to exploring! 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.