Creating a Demo -Help!-

AsheeMay

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 255 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Okay ladies and gents! I have nails that I have made and sold for some time-I used to have an in world store with pictures and hand displays so people could see what they were getting since I didn't know how to create a demo! However the time has come where I need to learn how to make demos! I tried looking on the market for something to help me make one (a script) but I got terribly confused and lost! I don't have a lot of funds to work with right now so I don't want to waste what I have! Could y'all recommend scripts? Or explain how you can make a demo? Any help would be appreciated! ♥♥

You don't need any scripts for a demo, the purpose of a demo is to just let your customers try out your product in some way.

For something like clothing/accessories, setting the permissions to no-modify and adding some kind of very visible brand-sign to the product is all you need. Your customers would then have to buy the real product in order to get rid of the extra distractions.

I've given some example pictures in this older thread that talks about what makes a good demo:
https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/500728-making-a-demo-best-practices/#comment-2609559

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 255 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.