Hide and seek in Sincerity

Azgalia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 291 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I come here to post in peace.

My oldest account is 8 years old, this is my time done around SL but this is dead. I am Azgalia the alien for about 3 years or so in SL and have experienced an amazing journey. From ruining my whole life for a noob that logged off after an hour and never came back to missing out my friends and their millions gorgeous and genius built round the grid, I could never stop finding something new or somehow shocking from being unexpectedly a life changing discovery. People they come and go but also sometimes remains..... Where I am funny due to my RL work that allows me long while home doing nothing than waiting for a call. 18h a day and something wasting myself just for the evasion, an escape to the frontier between the possible and the desired. 

I was promised glory by convinced winners but they logged off and never came back... Sometimes I get called, I am offline around 3-6 months, probably off territory or overwhelmed by workflow having limited resources. I will be reached on Discord and friended on FaceBook. I had so much story from just calling up. A thread like this one that might die with no replies or any reactions as maybe some plague will come again to throw useless negativity, not to name her..... As sometimes fair trial would be... No not even in my head and imagination.

They look at this person with no vision for themselves so they think you have to chance of success. 

I loved on my life and felt pain but he logged off and never came back....

I log off but I always come back.... Lol why?

From the grid to a parcel to learn what is to fail after all given into it. I have developed a sense of "Whatever". Every time I tried something no matter how it is called. I have been in with someone else. The main fun of SL is not just what I have for myself when I can just get along finding what is the discovery of a random person even if it last couple hours for the fun or remembering that maybe they will log off and never come back. And that was my ONE chance in my whole life to have a story with this person. As much as they could remember me the same way.

Now I don't really mind anymore anything... This is SL we all come here for our own universe and discover the one built by others. But then I asked myself what is the friends I am looking for? Noob or vets I don't care, I love to get into something with anyone and I am willing to invest, Always willing to invest.... I think by now I am looking for something like, logged off and came back type of deal. 

If anyone even if you log off and never come back, is interested not into having a clear idea of what is to connect, but just to remember that we never know... So why not... I always met 1-3 person creating a thread and this one will possibly doing so again. And at the worse it will be another dead publication in SL forums but I will still eat breakfast tomorrow morning and my coffee will be as good as it was yesterday! I will smile and find your smile if you bring it. xD

Azgalia is my account name so just type it in and IM me if you want to give a moment to the unknown that sometimes lead to the oldest Friendships that remains.

Then we will log off and come back! @_@ 

After a journey which We were together ♥

"May we meet again" - Cultural Expression

Sincerly,

Azgalia Moyo - Alien Queen

• Confused 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 291 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.