I have a custom chain and everything on it rezzes except the black on it, why is that?

jondoe Ghost

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4684 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Im having an issue with an attachment i have(i.e a custom jewelry chain) Ive redownloaded viewer 2 3xs and even did a complete system restore to factory settings, just in case something from my outside internet was affecting how sl was running..... so i now know that my outside internet isnt affecting whats happening in sl. but to get to the chain, everything on it rezzes except the parts of it that r black, and all of my friends can see it just fine at any place i tp to and everything around me rezzes perfectly(i.e. my clothes, hair, buildings, shoes and other avi's) but the black that is in my chain dosent show up on either copy of the chain that the jeweler gave me? Ive reset my avi, looked in advanced menu, the develop menu, checked what my avi is wearing for needless attachments or scripts i have on and nothing seems to work? I was wondering if anyone may have a solution for this problem im having bcuz im really frustrated about it lol, smdh.

1 answer to this question

Everyone else can see it and you cannot?

In the Advanced menu is Performance tools I think, in there is a Statistics Bar or Page, open that. Look to see in you have any Downloads that are Pending. If the black on the chain is trying to load and not loading, you should see that Download Pending.

I would consider contacting the Seller or Merchant, explain the problem, ask if they will take a look. Use a snapshot to show others what you see.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4684 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.