Some friends visible on inworld friend list but not on Second life profile page.

Bold Burner

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 436 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I've never had this before. I had it the other way around.
It's not the worst issue ever but it puzzles me none the less.

I asked the friends not showing up on WWW page if they had blocked or muted me by accident. This was not the case.
Anyone else experienced this? Is it a bug? Will it fly over? Or is it worth making a Jura for? 

Kind regards, 

1 answer to this question

I have the same thing, Bold Burner. With one particular friend, and I only have 6 names on my list, and only 3 of those are active. I strongly suspect this is caused by that particular friend unclicking the option that let's me see when they are online. Asking the person doesn't really tell you they aren't doing that, because most would pretend they didn't know, or whatever. However, I also know from checking a group we are both in that the person has been coming on SL every day, even though they have led me to believe they can't because their house was flooded and so forth. Hence, I think it's simple what happens when a person on your list chooses to NOT be visible to you as being in-world on your friend list. They don't get listed in the WWW site as being on your list. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 436 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.