1024m Water parcel - Rescued Nuisance property - Beauty Restored

Island Granville

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 441 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This spot has been an eyesore for as long as I have owned a nearby plot in a neighbouring sim. I finally bought it last night just so I could tear down the deliberately appalling 'art' - 64m high full parcel, full bright, 100% glow, catastrophically laggy multi alpha flickering disgusting atrocity! SL has never seen a more malevolent turd, and now it's gone!

I didn't want to own this parcel, but now I do. I'd rather be glad I did though, so I'm super motivated to get at least some of my money back. This parcel is negotiable, and I'll consider any loss to be a donation toward the incremental improvement in the quality of second life for the local residents. Shine on, my beautiful neighbours! 

Lots of abandoned land adjoining this one in case you want to expand your water holding. If you don't want a bigger spot, you can sail through the abandoned land in a couple of directions to connect to ocean sailing. Edit/dragthrough gets your boat into the Joomos channel, giving you lots of protected ocean sailing.

I paid L$2000, and I'm selling for L$2000. That's a 0% markup! Passing on the savings 😆

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Joomos/51/83/24

It's actually pretty nice now...

JoomosViewNew_002.thumb.jpg.2326d24559cfa51640f52038c6c48c10.jpg

Joomossailingmap.thumb.png.270a0efd5871a5507d6ccc75ddfadabe.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 441 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.