AO suggestions?

mowaldy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 414 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

All throughout my Second Life years I always had a horrible time looking for AOs because I am just so used to using the marketplace and for the most time most AOs there don't even have a video to show what they look like. I have a male AVI and have been using free AOs for ages, but honestly, they're not even bento and I wanted to upgrade.

I've been looking for an specific type of AO - Or shop recommendations - Or even recommendations on how I can be looking up for the specific type of AO I want!

Basically, I wanted one that isn't too hectic/energetic and doesn't have the whole "macho man" stance that most male AOs have. I want something a bit more laid back or even formal, but that doesn't scream gym beast or something. I made my new avatar to be a bit of a small softboy and I wanted something to go with that, but not a female AO, since those usually have too much hip movement. It doesn't necessarily need to be a shy type of thing, just not jumping all over the place since that's how most of the ones I find tend to be.

Thanks in advance!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 414 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.