Interested in SHARING sim for your Mainstore?

Sephirot Vella

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4715 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi All

My name's Sephirot Vella, I'm inworld since 2007 and call myself a designer.

I own a pretty low-lag class 5 Private Full Region called "Folk Factory" since 2008, but at the moment my Second Life is not aimed at business (because I'm very busy with my work in RL) and I do not have a great L$ income... So the Linden Lab Maintenance Monthly Fee (US$ 295,00) has become too expensive for me!

For this reason, I would be happy to share my sim with someone who loves SL like me and wants to own a land for residential or commercial in a peaceful place, away from chaos and lag of Mainland.

IM WILLING TO PROVIDE LANDS WITHOUT ANY SET-UP FEE AND TO SPLIT MONTHLY TIER TO LINDEN LABS INTO EQUAL PARTS!

I offer Landownership with full rights and I can divide the parcels according to your needs.
Then, as Landowner, you can managing options of the "About Land" menu's Tab, terraforming, landscaping, building, subdivide your land, deed it to your group, sub-rent it and do whatever you want in compliance with simple covenant that ensures good relations between residents.

Moreover you also consider that I have long experience of Second Life Region and I can assure you:

• Sim performance always at the top;
  • The lowest lag possible on a region;
  • Technical support inworld H24 for all your needs;
  • Landscape orderly and harmonious;
  • Waterfront Protected View;
  • No Griefing, harassment, pushing or excessive shouting (noise) from neighbors.

As you know, the Linden Labs Monthly Maintenance Fee for Private Full Region is $295,00.
So The split of monthly tiers into equal parts, depending on the size of land owned, is the follow:

• 1/2 FULL REGION (32768sqm / 7500prims) - Monthly Tier $147,50 (around L$ 38415)
  • 1/4 FULL REGION  (16,384sqm / 3750prims) - Monthly Tier $73,75  (around L$ 19205)
  • 1/8 FULL REGION (8192 sqm / 1875prims) - Monthly Tier $36,88 (around L$ 9603)

You dont need Premium Account to own a land and you can pay your share for Linden Labs Monthly Tier with L$ directly to me, at the best exchange rate available on LindeX™  (at the moment the best exchange rate is: L$250 / US$1.00).

If you think you are interested or you want more information, pls IM me inworld: Sephirot Vella

FOLK FACTORY
PRIVATE FULL REGION

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Folk%20Factory/185/49​/23/

1-2-FOLK-FACTORY.jpg

1-4-FOLK-FACTORY-3.jpg

1-8-FOLK-FACTORY-2.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4715 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.