Ocean Sailing on Hermanly Channel! 512m, 175p

Island Granville

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 448 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This 512m sailing plot has 2 edges on open water that is expressly maintained for sailing. You have direct frontage on the Hermanly/Joomos Channel maintained by Blake Sea VIPs group to connect North and South Nautilus. 

Great for private boat slip or float home. Sail North to Corsica along the Nautilus West Coast, or head South for a long but rewarding trip to the Blake Sea. Route map attached.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hermanly/10/238/21

L$11,000

Thanks for looking! Much love!

HermSunset_001.jpg.9daedf2c179ad855fc1ddfcb1355246d.jpg

HermSunrise_001.jpg.0789a2e6b2271ce9969a2cf495d06f57.jpg

HermOverhead_001.jpg.2f974e2fef6ceffa7f8a5146353f33c4.jpg

HermSailingMapSouth.thumb.png.062a1883fe1676d6edd5972ea578fa69.png

You say it is up against open water but all 4 sides have neighbors and not protected water as 'open water' implies. Is the link right? That's a high price for having neighbors on all sides and only one has to put up ban lines to ruin your path out of there or ability to move at all.

Buyer beware if you are looking for a Blake Sea accessible parcel as this is not one and both arrows point to privately owned parcels not open water to make your way out.

• Like 2

On 3/2/2023 at 7:23 AM, Argosiann said:

You say it is up against open water but all 4 sides have neighbors and not protected water as 'open water' implies. Is the link right? That's a high price for having neighbors on all sides and only one has to put up ban lines to ruin your path out of there or ability to move at all.

Buyer beware if you are looking for a Blake Sea accessible parcel as this is not one and both arrows point to privately owned parcels not open water to make your way out.

Thanks for the ubercool feedback - I'm always happy to learn how people interpret my words so I can communicate better in the future. It sounds like "accessible water" would be a better term to use going forward, rather than describing water as 'open' for sailing (i.e. not banned - my interpretation). IMO, absence of the word Protected in a land ad is a 100% guarantee that the parcel boundary is not protected. No land seller is going to leave that out of an ad for protected land. But that's me, and I'll try to be more clear in the future.

To those actually shopping for land here: For clarity, this is not protected water. The ad states that the water is maintained by the Blake Sea VIPs group. I will add here that the other neighbour named their parcel "Jean Zee protects the ocean throughway". Of course there are no guarantees - It's SL. Buyer should always beware, as our friend states above. Visit parcels, walk around and discover details that you like or dislike, decide if the price works for you, and buy it or move on. 

Hope everyone's having a great weekend!

Edited by Island Granville
sp

This great parcel now has 1024m of Primland available.

351 more delicious prims! This brings your total up to 526 prims for the region. You could squeeze a home, a boat, and a ton of decorations onto your 512m and leave the primland empty, or put up a house on the 1024 and keep your boat at your own dock on the 512. Lots of options with this many prims

Primland is yours for L$1 with purchase of the 512m land in this ad! Take the whole 1024 parcel or any portion of it according to your tier needs. L$1 total regardless!

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Island Granville
content

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 448 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.