Couple looking for some new friends!

Krysta Aquila

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 396 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hiya! 

So, I know this may be a long shot...cause you can go out and make friends yadda yadda....but...its not as easy as it seems anymore.... so we are long time sl-er's and maybe have just lost our friends over time? Meh I dunno...but were pretty cool, pretty chill...hes pretty funny....and well we just need some all around decent friends! It would be nice to have other people to hang out with! So...hopefully there are some like minded people out there! 

• Like 2

On 2/20/2023 at 12:18 AM, Krysta Aquila said:

Hiya! 

So, I know this may be a long shot...cause you can go out and make friends yadda yadda....but...its not as easy as it seems anymore.... so we are long time sl-er's and maybe have just lost our friends over time? Meh I dunno...but were pretty cool, pretty chill...hes pretty funny....and well we just need some all around decent friends! It would be nice to have other people to hang out with! So...hopefully there are some like minded people out there! 

cool , we always on at weekend, you both like karaoke, singing ?

• 1 month later...

If your still looking for some new people to hang out with feel free to message me in world Ambarlyn (AmberStokes).  My partner and I are looking for some new friends to hang out with as well.  We are both pretty sarcastic, laid back and easy going people.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 396 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.