Legacy Alice In Wonderland dress

Ezbeharra

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 503 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking for an Alice In Wonderland dress for Legacy that doesn't look like it came from a Spirit Halloween shop. In other words, similar to John Tenniel's illustrations or the Disney movie: puffed sleeves, collared or round neck, circular skirt a bit below the knees but not too long, and (ideally) a pinafore, or at least a nice bow in the back. I won't hold my breath on the pinafore. Prefer light blue but any light or bright color is fine.

Bowtique had one that would be close if it didn't have uncovered shoulders and wasn't solid under the skirt.

Barring a close match, I'm open to suggestions for something that captures the spirit of Alice's dress. Unfortunately most of the ones I feel get the skirt right have very 1950s looking necklines.

• 2 weeks later...

For those following along, I did finally settle on this dress from EXiA, which looks pretty much nothing at all like Alice's dress (no sleeves, no pinafore, no round neck or collar) but somehow captured the mood I was going for when I added some striped socks. Unfortunately the Legacy requirement ruled out a lot of really good options. Maitreya still rules when it comes to costumes and roleplay outfits. I'm definitely pleased with the dress overall, and there were a couple of other strong contenders from the same shop, as well as from Loki and Web Dew.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 503 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.