For Sale: 59,904 sqm, 20,566 total prim capacity - $1.2L/per sqm

Markiz Sorbet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 609 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Mainland for sale - Info below

• Must be a Secondlife Plus, Premium, or Premium Plus member to purchase mainland.
  • Land is located on Simulator 'Gertrude' which is part of the Nautilus continent.
    • Terraforming : The land on Gertrude has preset rolling hills which cannot be flattened. They can be raised and terraformed but will retain the sloped shape of the sim's mapping. 
    • Land can be split into smaller parcels or is ideal for setting up skybox rentals.
    • There are 5 parcels on this simulator that do not belong to me (pictured below in red), please do not disturb them.
  • Land is currently split into 2 parcels (51,072 sqm & 8,832 sqm) due to a rental on the smaller parcel.
    • (51,072 sqm / 17,534 Prims) for $61,286L - Available now, right click land in-world to purchase.
    • (8,832 sqm / 3,032 prims) for $10,598L - Available on Jan 27. Will reserve sale to same person that purchases the larger parcel if interested.
      • Please feel free to take a look from ground level; do not disrupt the current occupant.

Please post your questions here or reach out via private community messages. I do not receive in-world offline IMs, and I am not in-world often.

I originally purchased this land with the intent to redevelop it into a community hangout small beach shopping center, but unfortunately did not have the time or resources to have this idea come to fruition. 

image.thumb.png.8af231adca25df4e6c7d7a0d82e1efc9.png

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 609 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.