Ever Dream of Owning an Island? ~ Exclusive Opportunity to own a Million L$ property on Coastal Waterway ~ Make Offer

AlexBrandon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 508 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi Guys

I hate to be the scrooge of the holidays but I was gifted a lucrative Full Island Parcel fronting fully sailable linden Coastal Waterway that I cannot keep. 

65,536m front and side protected linden waterway for all your sailing fantasies

Blake ~ Blake on the Sea

22500K prims 

This was a wonderful opportunity for me to play with an island for a bit but when it was gifted to me I realized it was a responsibility I could not keep up with.

I am willing to listen to any good offer as I know it was purchased for 1 million linden originally .... come take a look and you decide

This is the envy piece of every owner around it and could be a good investment for someone willing to break it up or create rentals

It is beautiful but it is also like winning a mansion and then having to pay the taxes on it. Unfortunately I just cannot 

If anyone at all is interested in this prime piece of Mainland you can go and take a look for yourself and if interested make me an offer on purchase. 

all offers will be considered.  Merry Christmas everyone

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Blake/132/159/23

AlexBrandon 

island1_002.png

Edited by AlexBrandon
Clarity

• AlexBrandon changed the title to Ever Dream of Owning an Island? ~ Exclusive Opportunity to own a Million L$ property on Coastal Waterway ~ Make Offer
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 508 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.