Avi needs priority 3 animations, but everything out there seems to be priority 4. Suggestions anyone?

SookiCatalina

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 488 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a holdable pet with priority 4 animation, and I like to carry her with me most of the time. My "standing" animations in my AO are priority 3, so no problem. But every other animation I have, such as walking, running, sitting, hovering, etc, are all priority 4, and they all override the holding animation as soon as they activiate...I guess because they are the most recent priority 4 animation activated.

Was going to buy new animations that are priority 3, but I've been to all the main animation stores and can't seem to find walking/running/hovering etc. that are priority 3. For example, I'll have my holding animation active, then test a walking animation at the animation store, and every time the walking animation overrides my holding animation. I assume that means the walking animation is priority 4 (there is no actual info provided regarding the priority level). This has happened with every animation I've tested. 

Anyone know of animation creators who set most of their "basic" animations to 3? Alternatively, is there anything I can do so my pet's priority 4 holding animation can remain active in conjunction with other priority 4 animations simultaneously?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 488 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.