Snowland on Protected Lake Tahoe in Reggiano 8192sqm

DodieIsabellaShai Steverus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 519 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8192sqm/2812 prims on Reggiano only 56,000L$.  Beautiful snowland in quiet area on the edge of protected Lake Tahoe (Tahoe Sim).  You can keep the house and furniture for as long as you like, or send it back.  There is also a small cottage with a horse shed in the back, as well as a garage, and a hot tub for your use.  If you have questions or would like to make an offer, please contact DodieEsabellaShai Noelle.

Reggiano 8192_003.png

Reggiano 8192_002.png

On 12/3/2022 at 3:13 AM, DodieIsabellaShai Steverus said:

8192sqm/2812 prims on Reggiano only 56,000L$.  Beautiful snowland in quiet area on the edge of protected Lake Tahoe (Tahoe Sim).  You can keep the house and furniture for as long as you like, or send it back.  There is also a small cottage with a horse shed in the back, as well as a garage, and a hot tub for your use.  If you have questions or would like to make an offer, please contact DodieEsabellaShai Noelle.

Reggiano 8192_003.png

Reggiano 8192_002.png

Please Contact DodieIsabellaShai Noelle for questions or to make an offer.  Sorry, I misspelled my name up top, and SL is putting my last name as Steverus.  It is Noelle.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 519 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.