Lovers Nation's sim for sale - 20k - Landscaping included

Lavanya Hartnell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 522 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

See it here:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lavars/203/114/40

L$50k (~US $200) plus transfer fee or best offer. Tier due December 7th. Targeting sale by December 1st.

This is a standard full island region with 20k prim available. Tier is US $229 per month. Transfer fee is US $100. Grandfathered sims usually have lower tier, but transfer fee is US $300.

This is the current incarnation of Lovers Nation on the Lavars (Hindi for "lovers") sim. 100% custom build with an Alpine valley theme. I will leave all the ground assets for you to either keep or selectively delete. The build currently occupies about 4,500 LI out of the 20,000 LI available. (Note that there is currently a 1k LI skybox that will be removed before sale.) The Lovers Nation branding will also be removed. This sim is a labor of love and entailed a massive investment in some of SL's best landscaping and PG furniture assets. This is a ready-made public park or private retreat. Be sure to take some time to explore it before you buy.

Whoever is first to meet my asking price will get Lavars. Otherwise I'll choose among the various lower offers with consideration of your use case.

Please online or offline IM me with offers or inquiries. 

- Lavanya Hartnell

Info about transferring regions:

https://community.secondlife.com/knowledgebase/english/managing-private-regions-r50/#Section_5

Snapshot_147.jpgSnapshot_215.jpg

Snapshot_219.jpg

Snapshot_236.jpg

Snapshot_239.jpg

Snapshot_241.jpg

Snapshot_004.jpg

Snapshot_011.jpg

Snapshot_031.jpg

Snapshot_059.jpg

Edited by Lavanya Hartnell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 522 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.