Looking For A Investor For Your Business?

Beyonce Linette

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 550 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all - I've owned plenty of businesses in SL over the last 13 years. I've mentally ran out of ideas, because I've pretty much did it all. 

I'm looking to invest into someone's business who has a great plan, great ideas, and will be super fun.

Investing in this business I want to be very hands on with it as well, so basically a partner. I will be investing, helping with anything the business need help with, and lastly, helping with marketing & promotion. If you are interested in looking for an INVESTOR for your business, please contact me so we can meet up, and discuss more details pertaining your business :) Serious inquiries ONLY! Investing costs thousands of DOLLARS so I will not reply if you're not serious, or if you don't have a real plan, with great ideas. 

Please contact me inworld - Evelyn(Beyonce.Linette) if you are ready to have a successful fun business! Send ME NOTECARDS & IM'S because my IM"s get CAPPED (LOST most times) so always send me a notecard, with a instant message. Thank you. Looking forward to starting an amazing team!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 550 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.