Tried to update listing, screwed it up instead.

Kira Skydancer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 609 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm very much a newbie merchant. Ok, so I have this item listed, I sold a few, so the listing was out there and working. A customer pointed out a problem, I fixed it, but did something wrong when trying to update the listing... In my viewer (Firestorm), I have the folder with the item, and it has an item id - but I can't move it from Unlisted to Listed. Check for Errors brings up no errors.  Earlier, it was Listed, but unassociated, when i fixed that it became unlisted.  Thus, the marketplace page is broken, when I test delivery, nothing happens. When I edit listing, I notice this error: SL folder name:The folder name failed to load. Refresh the page to try again.

Refresh doesn't work. There is (No Version Folder) in the Manage Listings page. Not particularly surprisingly, when I preview, it has Not Available instead of the purchase options. One thing I did, which is probably relevant, is I changed the name of the item (added - Updated). This is reflected in the folders/item name in the viewer.

I received my first review today and now don't want to simply recreate the page. Any help appreciated!

Re

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 609 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.