Looking for people to chill with

Charlie Jackman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 507 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello there!

I'm not very good at writing these things but I thought I'd give it a shot. I consider myself a laid-back individual. I like to chill and hangout, maybe smoke a bowl and talk on mic/text. I'm an ambivert at heart and can have just as much fun living it up at a club as having a quiet night in with the family. Goofy, loving, mischievous, loyal- those are just some of the words my friends have used to describe me, and honestly, I think they're pretty fitting.

In SL I like to shop (way more than I probably should lmao, but hey, I'll hold the shopping bags), go to events, laze away at beaches, explore, roleplay, and sail around the Blake Sea. Wanna get obliterated at Skippo/Blitz/Greedy? I'm your guy. IRL, I like paint (terribly), chill my dog, play videogames, and mess around on discord.... Though I don't tell many, I also like to knit haha.

Yeah. So basically, I'm looking for friends with similar hobbies. Feel free to IM me if interested.

Note: For the sake of being completely transparent here, I'm a trans individual. Don't like it? Don't bother contacting me.

Edited by Charlie Jackman
Contact stuff

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 507 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.