Looking for White Label Casperlet Clone Rental Meter System Solution.

Count Burks

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Regarding the current events with the acquisition by Linden Lab of CasperTech I am looking into options for other rental meter provider solutions. While I have been pleased about Casperlet and have been using it for years, I prefer to use a third party solution provider for my rental meters.

I do not want Linden Lab to data mine my business information or the information of my customers. There is also the fact that using a third party provider for my rental meters allows for a double standard of tracking and verification of payments to the rental meters (Casperlet does have glitches in it and it can happen a payment gets lost and needs to be manually corrected). When everything is under the same umbrella I no longer have this double verification option.

If you are a coder with a long standing reputation in Second Life who is able to come up with a clone of the current Casperlet system I will be very interested to see what you have to offer. 

If you can sell an entire package including the scripts, php files, SQL database file so that your system can be self hosted this would also be  an interesting option.

I will not be the only one looking for other rental meter solutions because of current events. When you are a competent programmer and want to make money I and many others will be all ears to see what you can provide. 

If you are a coder in Second Life with a good and long standing reputation you will be miles ahead as a solution provider so keep that in mind.

*This is not a topic for discussion, it is a request towards programmers in Second Life who can come up with a rental meter solution.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.