Serenity Station

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 639 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

A research outpost of the lanteans (shorthand for Atlanteans, from Atlantis) - the race prior to humanity, that populated the stars. A flying city, similar to the one in Stargate Atlantis, in low orbit/hover over a distant planet, where the lantean people practice to eventually achieve ascension - a state of pure energy. This outpost is not in Pegasus or the Milky Way, but an even smaller cluster galaxy where it would not be noticed, and with an independent charter, free to research as they saw fit. 

This is a indeed a city, with the several hundred meters tall central spire and gateroom overlooking it all. If you're familiar with the series, you would recognize the types of roleplay possible. Exploration, alliances, science and medicine - even some gunplay. In addition to advanced technology, people are free to experiment with the nature of mind, Nobody has superpowers, though it may seem such. There are checks and balances by the people in the community... who have the same such gifts. So, no supernatural, only unlocked disciplined natural. 

I am pretty confident it will use Unity Star / Unity Maxim for a roleplay meter / system.

This is all occurring on the Serenity Skies sim, by yours truly, Major Hijinks - who is also obsessed with photography and holodecks, scene generators and the secret laboratories of the lantean people. Pop in for a visit around the 1000m mark. Find a televator. Let's finish the build, and get started. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Serenity Skies/120/128/1255

atlantis.png

• Like 1

Any feedback on the roleplay theme appreciated. I know scifi can be... out there. Plus tackling existential questions, and practices (prayer, meditation) could be contentious, even in. an adult environment... anyhow, lmk here or shoot me a message inworld. thx!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 639 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.