Looking for a avenue to DJ at.

DjXic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 650 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Have recently returned to second life sense 2014 this account has been made, the time i DJed back then before the pandemic began 8 years later, and have returned to second life to try again on seeing if i can find anywhere to DJ, i would love to get somewhere and not feel like my time here is just sitting waiting i barely have any friend's on here i have had a few rude encounters with a few club owners and still to this day no luck. i will apply i will send a sample when i can but i also have real life to so please feel free to hit me up and we will discuss.

• 2 weeks later...

hi hun if your serious and are committed then you could send my friend an im in world tell her i sent you she has a sim with currently 17 venues and growing so shes always looking a mic is not required either the community/people are some of the best you will ever meet on sl.but hun if your not committed and are one f those that shows up when you feel like it or make up excuses because you can't be bothered to then please hun dont im her she is such a great person and i hate letting her down by sending people to her  because i have a soft spot for helping those in need she will do her best to place you on a day and time frame to your needs even if its one week on and one week on she will make it happen if she can honesty always goes a lot further than most people think they just dont want to risk trying it. so anyway contact Ashlyn Darkheart in world hun and hope it works out for you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 650 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.