2048m sky platform

valorco

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a larger water area in my sim and wanted to add in a few skyboxes to bring more people into the community. 

The Yard sim is directly adjacent to Crowd - a bustling sim with storefronts, clubs, a park, marina, and more!
This skybox is a prime location to access any of the great community amenities.
The best part - you get the parcel to yourself since it's over water! No skyboxes above or below you to deal with!

This parcel is for residential use only. No Breedables, clubs, or high-traffic features please.
If you are looking for a store we have a great higher-traffic area on the ground level with other stores nearby!

I'm asking for L$2000 for 2000 prims, but if you need more or less please just reach out and we can work something out!

I offer a great rental deal - Buy 3 weeks and get 1 week free OR Buy 8 weeks and get 3 weeks free!
That makes the property only L$1500/week for 4 weeks or L$1454/week for 11 weeks!

The parcel comes with a platform rezzed at 3000 meters, a rental box, security orb, parcel privacy, media control, and more.
No additional skyboxes are permitted at this time, since neighboring parcels have skyboxes already at varying heights.

If you have questions or want to inquire about more or less prims on the parcel, please message me in world: ValorCo

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The Yard/190/253/3002

When paying the meter, the buttons are:
1 Week
2 Weeks
4 Weeks
(for the price of 3)
11 Weeks (for the price of 8)

953aca5ac09ec05e1052cc1c4ac2f950.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.